Using Data to Design Solutions to Community Health and Health Care Needs
Monday, February 13, 2012
Representatives from Health Indicators Warehouse and Network of Care for Healthy Communities will join NeHC to discuss their innovative online data tools that allow stakeholders to access comprehensive population health data quickly and easily. Each speaker will give an online demonstration of their platform and illustrate the numerous benefits these programs have both locally and nationally.
Due to a technical error, we were unable to record this webinar. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Bruce Bronzan President, Trilogy Integrated Resources Inc.
- James Craver, Public Health Analyst, National Center for Health Statistics
- Health Indicators Warehouse
- Network of Care for Health Communities
- 2020 Vision for Sonoma County
- How to use the Network of Care Database
- Network of Care Bill Tracking
- Health Indicators Warehouse FAQs
- Health Indictors Warehouse Data Sources
- Fierce Health IT - Collegiate Challenge Urges Students to 'Go Viral to Improve Health' and Win Up to $10,000