JOB OPENING: Quest Diagnostics, Project Manager, Mobile Health
For more information or to apply, please visit Quest's career website and search for Project Manager, Mobile Health, Job ID 3701535.
Project Manager - Mobile Health
Basic Purpose: The incumbent will be responsible for managing the day-to-day activities of the Quest Diagnostics Personal Mobile Health Record, currently the “Gazelle” product. This includes managing a team that provides the technical support and customer service for the PMHR, as well as several projects supporting the development and expansion of the mobile product.
Duties and Responsibilities: list of key responsibilities beginning the sentence with a verb
· Manage team of 4 – 10 colleagues responsible for patient & customer inquires for Quest Diagnostics Mobile Health Platforms (QDMHP)
· Provide technical solutions for QDMHP
· Administrator of the Operations Database management - this includes managing access to, creating requirements for changes, designing and running various reports
· Analytics management - Yan Analysis, Monthly reports, AdHoc Reports, Patient Analytics(demographics, etc..), Google Analytics
· Outage and trouble tracking and reporting
· Operations Call Tracking - Manage and review website where patient comments/feedback/complaints are tracked; this includes problem escalation when necessary
· Gazelle Wiki Site population and maintenance
· Operations and System SOP Development and Updates
· Gazelle Marketing Website Content Management including additions for In the News and FAQ updates [direct update of content]
· Lead Monthly Ops Meeting with extended Gazelle team
· Management of Business Unit Support and on-boarding of new business units
· Run Weekly Ops & Dev Team Meetings
· Provide messaging content for the app and details for messaging for marketing.
Results and Metrics: how do we measure success?
· Developing plans and working to projects to successful conclusion
· Putting together the right team, fostering collaboration
· Ability to drive internal communication among business partner stake holders
Education and Experience: minimum requirements
· Bachelor Degree or Associates Degree with relevant experience
· 1-3 years experience with project management
· Basic to intermediate understanding, mobile applications, interfaces and supporting systems
- Technical Learning
Picks up on technical things quickly; can learn new skills and knowledge; is good at learning new industry, company, product, or technical knowledge; does well in technical courses and seminars.
- Problem Solving
Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions; probes all fruitful sources for answers; can see hidden problems; is excellent at honest analysis; looks beyond the obvious and doesn’t stop at the first answers.
- Dealing with Ambiguity
Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having total picture; isn’t upset when things are up in the air; doesn’t have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
- Time Management
Uses his/her time effectively and efficiently; values time; concentrates his/her efforts on the more important priorities; gets more done in less time than others; can attend to a broader range of activities.
- Managing Through Systems
Can design practices, processes and procedures which allow managing from a distance; is comfortable letting things manage themselves without intervening; can make things work through other without being there; can impact people and results remotely.
Pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish; seldom gives up before finishing, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks.
Enjoys working hard; is action oriented and full of energy for the things he/she sees as challenging; not fearful of acting with a minimum of planning; seizes more opportunities than others.
8. Customer Focus
Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and service; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.